Sunday, October 22, 2006

Our New Home

Our new home is awesome. The picture is of our camping spot in Brian Head, Utah; we did all of our training from this location. It was a few minutes from the Start/Finish line but far enough to have privacy. In Utah Front Room
Kitchen Dinning No Pictures of the bedroom or bathroom.
I think our motor home is Optimus Prime, back and undercover; it is a transformer for sure. Three slide outs, power awnings, power couch/dual-recliner/queen guest bed, pantries that come out of the woodwork and hold more than enough food, air conditioners that are also heaters (heat pumps). The stainless steel microwave is also an oven (you just type in 350 degrees or whatever and it is an oven), and a speed cooker (heat lamp easy-bake-oven for grown-ups), I use this feature for toast and cooking fish. The best feature is the dual-control sleep-number queen size master bed with feather top, down pillows and down comforter. I don't ever care to get up in the morning; just bring me my coffee (decaf of course), the Satellite/DVR remote and my laptop (with Verizon wireless internet). Oh yeah, the dishwasher and washer/dryer really make things easy. I love my home, and I can take it almost anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment