Sunday, February 1, 2009

In Anticipation

I was hoping to post all about my 2009 sponsors today, but things are still not 100%, so hopefully next week! (I may be selling my carbon Titus Racer-X. I just weighed it, 22.6lbs w/o pedals, size small.) I am adding sponsor logos to my blog as things are finalized and products arrive. It is starting to feel a lot like Christmas... One company who has been behind me since I started racing is LHThomson (Thomson seatposts and stems). They have been very supportive of me and the entire Southeast race scene. Both Todd and I won more than one Thomson gift certificate as Sport racers, now that was a pretty cool payout. As anyone who has used their products or toured the Thomson facility and watched the manufacturing and destructive test process knows, these lightweight products outperform anything else. They even have a super fun singletrack right there at the facility. I have strayed away from Thomson seatposts twice in my race career and ended up with a broken seatpost both times. So if you haven't already, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment