Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sponsor Thanks - Voler and Genuine Innovations

I love Voler cycling clothes, plus their service is top notch, fast shipping, easy returns and they always include two tootsie rolls with the shipment. The thermal vest is awesome (top left), the wind vest and wind jackets are perfect for stashing in my jersey pocket. These go well with my Voler undershirts, leg and knee warmers, and thermal gloves. The jackets and vests were part of my winter kit, but I bet I use them all year.
Thank you Genuine Innovations for the support again this year!! Check out the new floor pump, it has a really solid feel and is a good looking pump, stainless steel and black. You'll see the Big Air! on my seatpost all year, hopefully I will never need it in a race.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your race today! Let's get together soon! Traci

    ReplyDelete