Monday, March 16, 2009

Sold - Power Tap

edit: Sold Now I am am really hoping my Disk version ships soon, I have been waiting 2 weeks, the order form says "orders take 2-4 weeks to process/ship". Keeping my fingers crossed.
Wireless SL 2.4 PowerTap Hub. Currently built on a 26" MTB Dt Swiss XR 4.1 V-brake rim and set up tubeless with NoTubes rim strip.
I will include a brand new road axle if requested. This will allow you to build up a road wheel instead.
Computer, USB Downloader and Heart Rate Strap included.
1 year old, works great. (I am getting a new frame that I cannot weld V-brake mounts to so I have to buy a Disk version PT, big $$ and long wait...)
This hub is rock solid. I have other older PT hubs with issues but this one is awesome, it never seems to need to be re-zeroed. I have raced with it, no drop outs; last summer I rode through creeks with it and never had a problem.
.
CS M-770 XT 11-34 cassette included for an additional $40. Almost new Kenda Small Block 8 tire 2.1 included for an additional $15 (it has two rides on it).
Thanks for looking! If you are interested email me, KristaParkMTB@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment