Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010 Sponsor Update

I am excited for 2010!  I was lucky enough to line up every one of my first picks when it came to companies and products this year! My goal was to build the sweetest bikes possible after looking at all Interbike had on display in September. Thanks to every company listed on the right side of this blog I was able to do it!

Cannondale and Incycle are my title sponsors, most of my other sponsors will remain the same as in 2009.

New Frames:  For 2010 I think my hardtail will weigh ~ 17.5lbs and my full-suspension ~19.5lbs. hmmm that will be really cool! Of course this is on paper, we'll see what the scale says. My 2009 S-Works carbon hardtail was raced just over 19lbs and I thought that was light!

 Flash Frame

 Scalpel Frame

Picture them with the Lefty forks, Cannondale Hollowgram SL 2x10 cranks, SRAM XX drivetrains and the rest of the builds looks like this:

White Jagwire Housing with red bits

 1210g Podium NoTubes Wheelset


 Kenda Small Block and Kenda Karma tires
 Magura Marta SL Mags

 WTB Silverado Saddles

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like nice new bike stuff! However, I really liked your Specialized Epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Well deserved. Doesn't look like you will be able to blame any subpar results on equipment, tho'.

    ReplyDelete