Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Training and Fudge

What to do? Answer: Move to Sunny California for the winter. Eat lots of fruit, veggies and lean meat. Stay away from Christmas parties. Right? What if it rains, snows, freezes, the wind blows, and your Mother-in-Law sends a tin of awesome fudge, a box of homemade cookies and two bottles of wine? Well then I don't know. What did Todd do? Went out and bought us each one pint of Chocolate Fudge Brownie FroYo and coffee. What about training? Now is the time to get on a training plan and stick to it as much as possible. You will be very happy come springtime. Check out these pre-built training plans, they work.

2 comments:

  1. Fudge is my enemy! I have to stay away from it or I'll eat it all :-)

    If that snow starts to grow on you, you can always come here and visit me!!!

    Happy Holidays to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Krista and Todd
    How about some Joshua Tree pics?

    ReplyDelete