Monday, October 20, 2008

Yellow River Festival (and clinic) a Success

The Yellow River Festival drew a pretty large crowd, 21 women showed up for our MTB clinic! I need to find a picture... It was great to team with Sorella and mix up the drills a bit. After our 4 hour clinic I gave the Time Trial a shot, great course, very twisty, well marked, I placed 8 of 53 (1st female) with a time of 13:55. Best time (by Joe Dunlop) 12:51! If you are looking for a good social event check out Nam's Women's Mountain Bike Weekend. (women only.) I'll be racing the Gainesville College 6-hour October 25th, then leaving Georgia...

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Bill Williams of Suwanee Dental Care in Suwanee, GA saying hello and it was good to see you again this year. I enjoyed hearing about your successes on the trail and wish you the best of rides.

    ReplyDelete