Monday, February 9, 2009

If you ride in the rain you need this

Here is another product that really works.
.
It has been raining almost non-stop for four days. I don't mind riding in the rain as much as I mind putting on wet shoes or starting in the rain.
.
Luckily I have been able to start each ride with dry shoes and a dry helmet thanks to this gadget. ZeroGoo 10% off code: Krista
(They also have a 12V car option.) After Friday night's ride in the rain I had to get ready for Saturday's early morning race. I put one shoe in front of a space heater and used the ZeroGoo on the other. The ZeroGoo dried much faster. I shut off the heater and used the ZeroGoo on both shoes and the helmet. Sunday I got in a morning ride in the rain, dried my shoes and did an evening spin on the trainer - with dry shoes!
.
Saturday's race (3rd in the SoCal Shimano Winter Series) was perfect with a break in the weather just long enough for the XC race.
.
Todd placed 3rd in SingleSpeed.
I placed 1st, but there was only one other Pro female. They started us with the Pro and Expert men which is cool, lots of guys to race. My legs were not nearly as tired going into the race this week which made for a much happier race.
.
The 4x and Downhillers had to race in the rain, but they were all there to cheer us on. Thanks Incycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment