Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fall Races? Where to Winter?

Next week I'll do a review on my new S-Works cranks. Right now I am trying to figure out where to go next. Last weekend was as far as my 2009 plans went. It's now time to figure out the rest of the year. So far looks like CO, CA, NV then NM. Todd is in San Dimas, CA for a 2-week job. Looks like I'll go join him the weekend before Interbike and do the Bonelli race. (Anyone have info on the course?) I'm looking for fall races to attend. We are attending Todd's brother's wedding Oct 4th in NM, so it looks like the Farmington Road Apple Rally (Oct 3rd) will be a good one. Who is going to Moab? Maybe I should look at that. Or maybe we'll just hang out in Santa Fe all October. The Southeast is out this year due to lack of travel funds... Where should we spend the winter? Tucson? SoCal? I liked the Laguna Niguel, CA area, how is the riding and winter temperature there? Are there any places to park the RV? If you have any info, my email is KristaParkMTB@yahoo.com Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment